Our EPC approach offers complete wind power solutions, from manufacturing and developing wind farms to selling electricity to third parties. We specialize in early stage gearless turbine technology that makes wind farms cheaper to run.
Elsewedy Electric has a state-of-the-art factory dedicated solely to the manufacture of wind towers. Using the latest production processes, our location close to the ports of the Red Sea and Mediterranean enables fast delivery to Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas. In addition to manufacturing, we can help with maintenance, repair and other works.
Gamesa appointed us as sub-contractor for the civil works of a 220MW wind farm project financed by JICA. The project involved the supply, installation, commissioning, start up and testing for 110 G80 wind turbine generators with 2 MW of nominal power and 60 m hub height on a turnkey basis.
Aioliki Aderes S.A. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Elsewedy Energy, established in 2009. Operating three wind farms with a combined power generation capacity of 35.4MW, the project consists of 12 wind turbines (Vestas V90/3MW).
• Aioliki Aderes S.A., a wholly owned subsidiary of Elsewedy Energy, established in 2009
• Aioliki Aderes owns and operates 3 wind farms with a 35.4MW power generation capacity
• Wind farms operation started in 2012; consists of 12 wind turbines Vestas V90/3MW
• PPA contract was signed in 01.10.2012 with a tenor lasting 10 Yrs. (2012-2032)
• PPA is extendable for additional 7 Yrs. Until 2039 with the same FiT Rate.
Founded in 2002, Aioliki Kylindrias S.A., a wholly owned subsidiary of Elsewedy Energy operating one 10MW wind farm. Aioliki Kylindrias oversees five wind turbines (Vestas V90/2MW).
• Aioliki Kylindrias S.A., a wholly owned subsidiary of Elsewedy Energy, established in 2002
• Aioliki Kylindrias S.A. owns and operates a 10 MW wind farm
• Wind park operations started in 2009; consists of 5 wind turbines Vestas V90/2MW
• PPA contract was signed in 23.01.2009 with a tenor lasting 10 Yrs. (2009-2029)
• PPA is extendable for additional 7 Yrs. Until 2036 with the same fit Rate.
Kallisti Energiaki S.A., a wholly owned subsidiary of Elsewedy Energy., established in 2004. Operating a 15MW wind farm, the farm consists of five wind turbines (Vestas V90/3MW).
• Kallisti Energiaki S.A., a wholly owned subsidiary of Elsewedy Energy S.A., established in 2004.
• Kallisti Energiaki, owns and operates a 15 MW wind farm.
• Wind farm operation started in 2008; consists of 5 wind turbines: Vestas V90/3MW.
• PPA contract was signed in 30.10.2007 with a tenor lasting 20 years. (2007-2027).
• PPA is extendable for additional 7 Yrs. Until 2034 with the same fit Rate.
West Bakr Lekela 250 MW Wind Farm Project
With RME’s recurrent determination to promote renewable energy generation, and in line with the Egyptian strategy towards a sustainable future, West Bakr Wind Farm project broke ground to increase Egypt’s wind power capacity by 18 percent and generate enough power to meet consumption needs of over 350,000 homes. Project hereby consists of 96 wind turbine generators (WTG’S) producing total of 250 MW.